Want your garden to be unique? This glow in the dark pebbles is your best choice. They are made of high quality resin, non-toxic, odourless, no radioactive substance. The pebbles need enough sunlight to absorb ultraviolet light before they can shine in the dark.
No power or battery required. Our multi-color glowing pebbles can be used to decorate roads, pathways, lawns, gardens, potted plants, fish tanks, swimming pools, special occasions, parties etc.
Expose the pebbles to sunlight & make sure to absorb enough light.
The longer the absorption time - the brighter the pebbles.
Keep them away from any lighting source for better glowing effect at night.
Keep small stones away from kids under 5 years old to avoid choking hazard.